Search this Division
- APS Internet
- APS Intranet
- Assessment & Research
- Current Adopted Curriculum
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Technology
- Elementary Postsecondary Workforce Readiness
- English Language Acquisition
- Exceptional Student Services
- Gifted & Talented (AGATE)
- Health Services
- Instructional Resources
- Library Media Services
- Medicaid Services
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Office of Autonomous Schools
- P-20 Learning Communities
- Postsecondary Workforce Readiness
- Social, Emotional & Behavioral Health
- Teaching & Learning
- Young Parent Support Program
8:00 am APS Transition Event – Middle Sc...
APS Transition Event – Middle Sc...
Apr 26 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
We are excited to announce that we are expanding the transition events that we hosted last year for some of our elementary and middle schools. This year, we will hold two Transition Days: - Tuesday,[...]
all-day Learning Community Support Team ...
Learning Community Support Team ...
Apr 28 all-day
Learning Communities will be meeting every Friday during the school year. Please contact your LC director/assistant for location and times. Required Attendees: Support team members (MTSS (Multi- tiered system of support) partner, PWR (post-secondary workforce[...]
APS Division of Equity in Learning