he Division of Equity in Learning includes five P-20 Learning Communities led by P-20 Learning Community Directors. Each P-20 Learning Community supports a group of schools from preschool through post secondary.
Learn more about each P-20 Learning Community!
Community A | Community P | Community S | Community E | Community L
Innovation (Office of Autonomous Schools)
P-20 School Support Team Design
The work of the P-20 School Support Team is directed by the P-20 Learning Community Director.
Roles on the P-20 School Support Team:
- Multi-tiered systems of support/RTI, Data Teams, Teaching & Learning
- Equity in Learning Engagement Support (intentional culture, behavior, PBIS, restorative justice)
- Post-Secondary Workforce Support (ICAP/Naviance, Pathways, credit recovery)
- Family / Community Liaisons
- Assigned Instructional Coordinators
- Assigned Educational Technology Coaches
- Assigned ECE Coaches
- Assigned ELD Consultants
- Assigned ESS Consultants
The P-20 Learning Communities include school support teams, such as RTI and data team support and post-secondary workforce support, that will help us to better serve the needs of our students.
P-20 Learning Communities Support Teams