Need more information and training on PBIS?
APS PBIS district coaches are offering the following classes. Please register for them in Avatar.
Classroom Management Series: PLCC, La Plata 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Each class in this series builds upon the previous class. It is recommended that participants take all three classes.
- October 9th: Classroom Management Strategies: An In-Depth Look
- November 6th: Function-Based Behavior Support
- December 11th: Case Studies/Expert Panel Discussion
Behavior Systems: PBIS 101 PLCC, Blanca Peak 4:30-6:30 p.m.
This class is designed as an introduction to PBIS for new staff members or as a refresher. The content is the same both days.
- October 16th
- January 22nd
APS PBIS Resources
- 2013-2014 PBIS Dates and Times
- Building Relationships Handout 2013-2014
- Tier 1 PBIS Classroom Best Practices 2013-2014
- Top 17 Classroom Management Strategies that should be emphasized in every classroom
- Colorado Schoolwide Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBiS)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- The Behavior Doctor
- Discipline Help
- Intervention Central
- SWPBS_Implementation Blueprint_vSep_23_2010
- 101 Ways to PRAISE KIDS
- Creative Ideas to Boost Staff Morale
- Incentive Ideas
- EFFECTIVE PRAISE
- COMMUNICATING LIMITS
- Guidelines for Positives
- Voice Levels
- 100 free rewards for parents to give their children
- Employee Recognition
APS PBIS Newsletters
- Sept-Oct 2013-2014