The Division of Equity in Learning focuses on four main areas:
- Alignment of Priority Standards
- Commitment to equitable educational practices and environments for ALL students with the delivery of standards-aligned instruction.
- Alignment of a district assessment cycle including clear reteach practices
- Alignment of assessment platforms and structures with components to monitor achievement trends and promote collaboration between ALL teams
- A professional learning plan that builds capacities in buildings and supports the development of school leaders and teachers
Division of Equity in Learning Purpose Statement:
We are Aurora Public Schools. We are a community of cultivators, creators, and inspirational leaders who believe in the power of the collective genius.
Together we generate powerful and equitable learning outcomes for ALL. This is no ordinary district.